A recent “State of Small Business Summit” sponsored by SCORE was a very informative experience. Many thanks to all who contributed to the event!
Reflection: Adding Value for Customers!
Here are 5 ways to soar with customers:
- Always consider your customer’s’ perspective. At Shon Barnwell Events, we strive to turn a “me” event into a “we” event. The event is designed with each guest in mind!
- Consistently work to improve customer satisfaction. Corporate events are followed by a formal “hot wash” session within a week of the event. Feedback from private events and special occasions are solicited throughout the planning and execution process as well as a post-event contact session.
- Implement marketing models into your strategy. Shon Barnwell Events prefers a SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat) Assessment to capture our strategic direction and improvement opportunities.
- Develop a memorable customer experience. Our engagement does not cease post event. If we host a Baby Shower event or Gender Reveal, a special delivery is made – in person – when “our” Superstar arrives!
- Never underestimate the value of free resources. The “State of Small Business Summit” is a FREE annual event with an All-Star cast of engaged business leaders!
Small business owners, repeat after me, “We are important, we are valuable, and we are mighty!
Read more of the article by Kimber Powers at www.verticalresponse.com/blog/5-ways-to-create-added-value-for-customers/