“Be truthful, gentle and fearless.” – Mahatma Gandhi
The first organized institutions of learning took form during the 12th and 13th centuries, generally under the jurisdiction of the church. Commencement ceremonies — with their academic gowns, tassels, hoods, and maces — are colorful traditions handed down from European universities of the Middle Ages.
The annual commencement exercise remains the high point of a student’s academic journey. During these events, we recognize their hard work and achievements; and celebrate what we hope will be bright and productive futures!
Whether the occasion celebrates a two-year program or honors a 10-year journey, each graduate tapped into the 3T’s to succeed:
- Time – How can I best use my time to achieve my goal(s)?
- Talent – How can I leverage my “it” factor to succeed?
- Tenacity – How hard or smart will I work to get things done?
Shon Barnwell Events wishes each graduate a journey filled with phenomenal opportunities, life-long friendships and abundant goodwill!
Need a few graduation gift ideas? Consider the following:
- Leather Passport Holder
- Overnight Bag Monogrammed
- Personalized Stationery
- Business Cards
- Journals or Books
- Leather Business Card Holder
- DIY Money Wreath
- Motivational Printable Wall Art
- Emergency Care Kit
- Dave Ramsey book on Financial Peace
#Graduate #Graduation #GraduationGiftIdeas #Success #FailForward #NeverChaseOrdinary #FaceFear #MyVetBiz #VeteranOwned #WomanOwned #SDVOSB #EventPlanner #ShonBarnwellEvents