Traveling is an amazing frontier – discovering new places, connecting with colleagues and clients, and meeting new vendors. Of course, there can be a downside if you are not business travel savvy! Essence magazine recently highlighted valuable Pre-Flight, In-Flight and On the Ground tips to help you travel like a pro.
– Find your gate online
– Locate favorite shops and restaurants
– Add the address to GPS
– Sign up for Global Entry/TSA Pre-check
– Take in an airport manicure of shoeshine
– Destress (I listen to Jazz)
– Use packing cubes to save space
– Send physical copies to hotel/local office
– Dress in a monochromatic color scheme
- Change into travel slippers, use a neck pillow, hydrate and request gluten-free meals/snacks.
On the Ground Tips:
- Use hotel laundry facility, stick to a morning routine, do something cultural, ship newly acquired items home before departure.
#BwellandLive #MyVetBiz #Entrepreneur